We’re all saying it…. where did the summer go? Seems like just last week….
The summer did fly by for us. As well as soaking in the sunshine right here at home, we took lots of great hikes through Lighthouse Park, started a new regiment of 15km cycle trips to and from a new workout gym, shared a Whistler golf weekend with friends and pledged to break for more lunches on the back patio.
After completing our own rebranding, we worked on some cool projects over the summer.
Here’s our top five highlights:
- 1. Designed and built an investors’ deck for a new online fantasy gaming company.
- 2. Helped brand and create content for a new lithium exploration firm.
- 3. Reconnected with several clients that we haven’t heard from for a while.
- 4. Redesigned a conference handout for an online data storage company.
- 5. Enjoyed a fun (but not very profitable) trip to Las Vegas.
What did you do this summer?